- All teams from the four Treta liga groups and the 28 OG may enter the Preliminary Phase.
- Within each oblasten savet (of 28) teams play against each other until a single team remains. This is followed by eliminations between those winners within each of the four zonalni saveta, until four teams from each are determined, a total of 16.
- Last season's winner of the Kupa na Amatyorskata liga /Balkan 1929 (Botevgrad)/, if it wishes to participate, is automatically entered as one of the four representatives of its regional zonalen savet (Sofia), without playing qualifiers.
- Winners are determined over one leg with penalties if score is level after regular time.
- The lower level team within each pair is host. If both teams from a pair are from the same level, hosting is determined by draw.
- The three winners of the Preliminary Phase must be determined no later than 23 August 2019, Friday, 17:00 EEST.
Northeastern Bulgaria: Dobrudzha 1919 (Dobrich); Suvorovo 1 (Suvorovo); Svetkavitsa Targovishte (Targovishte); Hitrino (Hitrino)Northwestern Bulgaria:
Southwestern Bulgaria: Balkan 1929 (Botevgrad) - KAFL; Botev 1937 (Ihtiman); Minyor (Pernik); Vihren 1925 (Sandanski)Southeastern Bulgaria: Maritsa 1921 (Plovdiv); Varbitsa 2006 (Benkovski); Zagorets (Nova Zagora); Sozopol (Sozopol)Note: If not shown otherwise, in all Preliminary Phase matches the team, listed first in each pair, is host.
Northeastern Bulgaria (ZS Varna)
ZS na BFS - Varna, given the short time to determine the teams to participate in the final phase, decides that its four teams be the four best placed teams from last season: Dobrudzha 1919 (Dobrich), Suvorovo 1 (Suvorovo), Svetkavitsa Targovishte (Targovishte) and Hitrino (Hitrino).
Southwestern Bulgaria (ZS Sofia)
Oblast Sofia (stolitsa)
There are no teams participating from this oblast.
Botev 1937 (Ihtiman) is the only team from the oblast, which participates. Balkan 1929 (Botevgrad) also participates and enters directly into the main phase of the competition as the KAFL winner.