| Rankings |
M W D L GD P
- On 4 September 1963 in Stara Zagora is created FD Lokomotiv, which encompasses all sports teams (fizkulturni kolektivi) of the railway industry, transport services, communications services and TABSO (airline services) in the city. The football team of Lokomotiv is based on the team of ZhFK (railway workers), which participates in ZFG "Zagore". As this is also the higher placed team in the football pyramid within the structure of the new FD, it starts the season as the representative team of Lokomotiv.
- Since there isn't a third team promoted from the okrazhni grupi, Rakovski (Kotel) avoids relegation.
- Notes on worker fizkulturni kolektivi teams:
- Botev (Sliven) - sporten klub of Darzhavno avtomobilno predpriyatie - Sloven (auto transport) that is part of (probably) FD Hadzhi Dimitar;
- Zavod 10 (Kazanlak) - fizkulturen kolektiv of Voenen zavod 10 (weapons and munitions factory) that is part of FD Rozova dolina;
- DMZ "Cherveno zname" (Stara Zagora) - fizkulturen kolektiv of Darzhaven mashinostroitelen zavod "Cherveno zname" (food and tobacco processing machinery factory) that is part of FD Beroe.
- DMP "Maritsa Iztok" (Radnevo) - fizkulturen kolektiv of Darzhavno minno predpriyatie "Maritsa Iztok" (mining) that is part of FD Minyor;
- Srednogorets (Stara Zagora) - sporten klub of Darzhavno zemedelsko stopanstvo - Stara Zagora (large-scale agriculture) that is part of FD Beroe;
- Himik (Stara Zagora) - sporten klub of Azotnotorov zavod - Stara Zagora (nitrogen-based fertilizer factory) that is part of FD Beroe.