- During the period of 15 July-30 September 1963 Strandzhanski minyor (Malko Tarnovo) is renamed to Minyor.
- During the period of 1 January-15 May 1964 Stroitel (Burgas) is renamed to Neftohimik.
- On 1 July 1964 BFF announces a decision that as of 1964/65 all ZFG are to be composed of 14 teams each. As a result Emil (Straldzha) avoids relegation and there is an additional promoted team from the okrazhni grupi.
- Notes on worker fizkulturni kolektivi teams:
- Neftohimik (Burgas) - sporten klub of Neftohimicheski kombinat - Burgas (petrol refinery) that is part of FD Botev.