- In January 1964 DMZ (Kolarovgrad) becomes a sporten klub and is renamed to Avtostroitel.
- On 1 July 1964 BFF announces a decision that as of 1964/65 all ZFG are to be composed of 14 teams each. As a result Tuzlushki geroy (Antonovo) and Kosta Todorov (Ivanski) avoid relegation.
- Notes on worker fizkulturni kolektivi teams:
- Avtostroitel (Kolarovgrad) - fizkulturen kolektiv (later sporten klub) of Darzhaven mashinostroitelen zavod (later the "Madara" truck factory) that is part of FD Panayot Volov;
- Mesokombinat (Targovishte) - fizkulturen kolektiv of Darzhaven mesokombinat - Targovishte (meat processing factory) that is part of FD Svetkavitsa;
- Remzavod (Kolarovgrad) - fizkulturen kolektiv of Remonten zavod №7 (wheeled tractors repair factory) that is part of FD Panayot Volov;
- TPK "Progres" (Targovishte) - fizkulturen kolektiv of OTPK "Progres" (unifying all small-scale worker collectives (TPK) in the city) that is part of FD Svetkavitsa.